Today’s cosmetic dentistry treatments are more durable and look more lifelike than ever before, and with the advent of all this cutting edge dental technology, cosmetic procedures are on the rise. Dentists like Dr. Leonard Hess of the Union County Center for Comprehensive Dentistry in Monroe, NC can now restore the appearance of your teeth while preserving more of the natural tooth structure when providing cosmetic treatment to patients.
Popular Cosmetic Treatment Options
The most popular cosmetic trends are:
- Teeth Whitening: Stains and discoloration can happen to your teeth from just regular use. This can leave you with a less than appealing smile. Teeth whitening is a popular and highly recommended cosmetic dental treatment that can lighten your teeth by up to 10 shades in one treatment.
- Dental Crowns: Ceramic prosthetic teeth that are modeled after your natural teeth and placed over broken or decayed teeth to protect them from further damage and restore functioning and appearance.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are prosthetic teeth that replace missing or damaged teeth from the root up. A surgical procedure mounts a titanium screw into your gum tissue atop which a crown is mounted.
- Invisible Braces: Clear removable aligners are custom-made for your teeth to gently and discreetly correct crooked teeth.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are a “false face” for your teeth made of composite or porcelain laminates that are attached to damaged, chipped or crooked teeth using a bonded adhesive. If teeth whitening has not given you the results you want, porcelain veneers are another alternative to restore the appearance of your smile.
- Composite Bonding: Composite bonding is used to restore the appearance of chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth. In this treatment, a putty-like composite material is applied to the surface of a tooth or cavity and then shaped to match the natural surface. Once it hardens, it will look exactly like your natural tooth enamel.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeovers involve more than one cosmetic dental procedure combine to resolve multiple cosmetic dental issues. Procedures such as veneers, implants, sculpting or whitening may be combined depending on the condition of your teeth and mouth.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Full Mouth Reconstruction is a major surgical procedure used to correct functional problems with your teeth, muscles, bone structure and bite.
Union County Center for Cosmetic Dentistry’s Services
Dr. Hess offers a full range of cosmetic treatment options to improve your smile and your overall health and appearance. Our services include:
- Teeth Whitening
- Dental Implants
- Invisible Braces
- Dental Crowns
Schedule a Consultation
Whether you need to have a tooth replaced or fixed, or just want to improve your smile, Dr. Hess is here to help you. As one of the leading cosmetic dentists in North Carolina and the United States, Dr. Hess is also a nationally recognized dental educator. He teaches hands-on courses for his peers and is an Associate Faculty Member at the Dawson Academy, a world renowned post-graduate dental training and research facility. Contact our office online today to schedule an appointment by calling 704.240.5045.